Charities & Social Enterprise
The Verto Legal team understands the unique challenges, issues and regulations that charities face. We have a strong commitment to charity and public benefit, and this translates into our values, our experience and our expertise.
Our friendly lawyers have experience of working with bodies in the third sector to meet their legal needs in the most cost-efficient manner. We can advise on a wide range of areas, including:
- formation and registration of charities;
- liaising with the Charities Commission;
- advising on the sale on purchase of land and assets belonging to Charities;
- advising Trustees on duties their charity;
- raising and distributing funds;
- leasing premises;
- employment issues with Charities including employment contracts and dismissing staff;
- the formation of subsidiary trading companies.
You can come to us for honest, expert advice on the legislation surrounding fundraising and controls put in place by the Charities Act, Companies Act and Trustees Act as well as representing your charity in any legal disputes which may arise.
If you are interested in finding out more about our legal advice for charities, get in touch for a free consultation.
Get in Touch
Get your free consultation now:
Head of Litigation, Probate, Charities
0207 434 7314